In November I was fortunate to be able to go on a travel agent familiarization trip to Jordan with a company called G Adventures.
G Adventures is the world’s largest small-group adventure travel company, and they’ve been around for 26 years. I can’t count all the awards they’ve won, including National Geographic’s best ‘Do It All Outfitter’ on Earth.
If you’re an adventurous and curious traveler looking for an intimate, authentic and sustainable trip then G Adventures is for you! They have over 700 trips to 120 countries with 7 different travel styles. There’s something for everyone!
This is what sets them apart from other tour companies, and in my mind, makes them far superior.
- Small groups – most tours have an average of 12 travelers. The maximum on all tours is 16.
- 100% guaranteed departures – that’s right, you don’t have to worry about your tour canceling, because not enough people signed up.
- Life time deposits – if you have to cancel for any reason your deposit can be used for any other trip. Or, you can pass it on to someone else!
- No single supplement – they will pair you with someone if you request it.
- Flexibility and independence – there is ample free time to do things on your own if you want to.
- Choice – they have a variety of travel styles and destinations, as well as trips for every budget.
- Local CEO’s (Chief Experience Officers) – these guides are local, very knowledgeable and fun!
- Local Investment – they work with small locally owned businesses rather than big chains
- Planeterra Foundation – they have a non-profit dedicated to creating and supporting local enterprises in disadvantaged areas.
If you like to stay at all inclusive or 5 star resorts this type of travel might not be for you. But, if you’re looking for an amazing adventure with unique opportunities to immerse yourself into the local culture G Adventures is the way to go!
AND – I’m having a special until the end of February. Book ANY G Adventures tour with me and I’ll give you a $50 discount!!!